E-Filing and Ex Parte Orders
To Electronically Submit Ex-parte Orders(s) For Presentation
1) Make an online payment of $30 per case using the case number as the Clerk’s Reference Number.
2) Email a PDF of the order(s) plus the payment receipt to Clerk. You will receive a return email with the signed order(s).
To E-file Documents with Whitman County Superior Court
1) Prepare The Documents
• Signatures must comply with Washington state’s General Rule 30(d)(2)
• Each document to be filed must be saved in a separate PDF, black &white/greyscale format only, ready to upload. The clerk cannot modify the PDF.
• The name you choose for the PDF does not matter.
2) Make an online payment for conformed copies (if needed) and for any required case filing fees:
• If you need conformed copies by email, make an make an online payment for .25 / page using the case number as the Clerk’s Reference Number
• If this is a new case, make an online payment for the required filing fee using NEW CASE as the Clerk’s Reference Number
• Upload the receipt(s) along with your documents
3) Electronically File The Documents
• Register or log in with an existing account
• Fill in the sections below:
Subject: Case (the case number on the documents)
Attached files: You may drag and drop into the box, or use the +Add Files icon
Click Send on bottom left
4) Wait to receive an emailed acknowledgement that the documents have been filed
• E-filings received by 5 pm on a weekday will be File Stamped on the date received. Documents received after 5 pm will be File Stamped on the next weekday date.
• You may retrieve copies thru Odyssey Portal if you have a subscription. If you included a receipt for emailed copies, they will be returned to you via reply email.