Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
All meetings will be held in the Elections Department conference room at 304 N Main St Colfax, WA.
The Whitman County Canvassing Board will convene at 9 am Thursday, February 18, 2021 to canvass returns for the Special Election held on February 9, 2021.
• Call the meeting to order
• Sign in
• Examine the status of challenged ballots
• Examine the status of too late ballots
• Discuss possible updates to the Canvassing Board Manual
• Remind members of certification meeting on Friday
• Adjourn meeting
The Whitman County Canvassing Board will convene at 3 pm Friday, February 19, 2021 to certify the Special Election held on February 9, 2021.
• Review election information reports for February 9, 2021 Special Election
• Administer the oath regarding the authenticity of the returns and the supporting documentation
• Certify and sign the February Special 2021 Election results
• Sign any updated policies to the Canvass Board Manual that have been approved by the board