Election Information in General
Logic and Accuracy Test
The Whitman County Elections Department will be holding the Logic and Accuracy Test on October 13, 2021 at 8:00am in the Elections Office. This is a pretest of the Whitman County's tabulation system.
Receiving Your Ballot
Ballots are mailed to voters 18 days prior to an Election. Replacement ballots are available by contacting the Whitman County Elections Office.
Returning Your Ballot
Ballot deposit boxes are available during business hours 18 days prior to Election Day at:
- Whitman County Elections Office
Unstaffed Ballot Boxes
Unstaffed ballot deposit boxes are available 24 hours a day beginning 18 days prior to an Election and are located at:
- Outside the entrance to Dissmores' IGA, 1205 N. Grand Ave, Pullman, WA 99163
- SE Paradise Street just outside Hinrichs Trading Co. Pullman, WA 99163
- On WSU Campus, outside the west entrance to the CUB on Terrell Mall
- On the WSU Campus, next to the Chinook Student Center entrance, 7100 NE Thatuna St, Pullman, WA 99163
- In the alley behind Whitman County Elections Office
To Check Your Ballot Status/ Voting District Information
Election Day Help
Election Day only from 8 am until 8 pm. Ballot boxes, replacement ballots, and accessible voting equipment are available at:
- Whitman County Elections Office, 304 N. Main Street, Colfax, WA 99111
- WSU Student Hub, Compton Union Building, 2nd Floor Senior Ballroom (Monday 11/1/2021 from 10am-8pm, Tuesday 11/2/2021 from 8am-8pm.)
Accessible voting equipment is available 18 days prior to election day at:
Whitman County Elections Office
304 N. Main Street
Colfax, WA 99111
In addition, all ballots are postage paid and may be mailed from any USPS location.
Ballots must be deposited or postmarked by Election Day (November 2, 2021). Election information is unofficial and is offered as a public service unofficially. Please see our Disclaimer at the bottom of the page for more information.