310 N. Main Street
Phone: (509) 397-6263
Fax: (509) 397-6239
Bob Reynolds, Fair Director
Terry Jefferies, Assistant
Melissa Leinweber, Event Coordinator
Ernie Miller, Operations Coordinator
The mission of the Palouse Empire Fair is to promote, develop, and and improve the agriculture, livestock, business, industry and home life of the people of Whitman County: the holding and conducting of fairs, exhibits, entertainment and other educational activities and programs in the furtherance of the aforementioned objectives: the fostering of good fellowship, good sportsmanship, and good citizenship: and to encourage the conservation of the soil and other natural resources of Whitman County.
● Scheduling of the facilities for year around events at the Palouse Empire Fairgrounds
● Conduct and promote the annual Palouse Empire Fair
● Maintain and improve the amenities of the facilities located at the Palouse Empire Fairgrounds
● Expanding capabilities of the facility through modernization and infrastructure refurbishing.
● Cultivating citizen participation through the development of a positive volunteer program.
● Defining the Fairgrounds as a regional resource.
● Impacting the revenue picture of the local economy.
● Showcasing the agricultural heritage of the area.
● Augmenting services available to the tourism industry of the area.
Let's Go to the Fair!